Snippets of catholic hope

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Little things can be big.

Last week I had some furniture removalists collect some things my wife donated to Vinnie's. I was a bit discouraged about a health problem at the time. First thing in the morning before they arrived I heard God tell me he would give me a sign that day.The removalist guys were great and very friendly. We talked about football and how one of the guys barracked for a team that was very unlucky. He told me how next year was going to be better when I teasingly said it would take a miracle for them to win a grand final. Without hesitation he looked at me and said "miracles happen" and then said goodbye. I thought nothing of it at the time except as I lay in bed that night and thought about my sign. God,where was it? Its not always a burning bush or a billboard or winning lottery ticket. Its also in the words of total strangers. Be a miracle for someone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment